Friday 28 February 2014

A Beautiful Mind...

The end of the week's classes came and went. After film, I went over to Lenka's having started watching 'A Beautiful Mind' earlier in the day. I started from the start with Will and Lenka, and I can say that it has soared into my top ten films list. Being one of those movies I have been meaning to see for a ridiculously long time, I finally decided to watch it - a habit I hope to continue when I have the free time. 

Before dinner I had a short Relay sub-committee meeting to discuss orders and pricing for our upcoming event and then joined everyone else in Hodson. 

Earlier in the day, Will and I had discussed going to watch a film this evening, and at dinner we decided to see 'The Lego Movie'. As much as I love Lego, I had been skeptical about the film, but it was hilarious, very clever and creative with throwbacks to lots of other classic films integrated and, of course, some classic characters. 

The rest of the night was spent relaxing at KC, where I opened up some snacks. This I realise, relates back to a previous anecdote that I had neglected to mention. When we were buying food before Birthday Ball last weekend, there was a troop of girl scouts selling cookies outside of the store. Buying girl scout cookies is just one of those American cliches that I couldn't pass up. So, I bought two boxes from them and crossed off another life experience. Anyway, it was these cookies that we were eating tonight. The others finished the second half of 'Wolf On Wall Street' - I now need to watch the first half, and then drifted into watching daft Youtube videos before we caught the shuttle back to campus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment