Wednesday 26 February 2014

Chilling In Chester...

This morning I got up earlier than usual to submit my halls for next year, which I think I will find out some time in March. Having not yet lived in Founders (the old house) I chose that for my first and second choice - because I'm a returning senior I also get a fifth floor room which means a potentially good view, and space away from those pesky Freshers.

After first class I did a couple of posters for Relay and then re-joined Will and Lenka for Civil War class. The three of us then went to lunch and onto film class to finish the day. All of us were excited to watch 'LA Confidential' - I because it is one of my favourite films and the others because I hyped it up a fair bit for them. 

Back in Worcester, I watched the tenth episode of 'House of Cards', so I'm coming to the end of the first season and I can't wait to watch the finale. Then, I went to dinner and ate before Relay. 

I went to the meeting at 8:30pm to drop off my posters and get details for the upcoming events in the final run-up before the event itself. After the meeting I joined Will in Chester and after some indecision, we decided to watch 'American History X' from IMDb's top 250 films list - a film that neither of us had watched. The film began pretty darkly with the neo-Nazi theme, but its final message was positive with a dramatic ending. 

No comments:

Post a Comment