Wednesday 5 February 2014

David & Deirdre's...

Today was the usual Wednesday routine, finishing off with 'Enchanted' as our final Screwball Comedy of the semester. I also spent some time at the piano where I'm working on a couple of new tunes. 

Outside of classes, which ran as usual, the major highlight of today was going to David and Deirdre's this evening. I took Sean, Ellie and Danny with me, but Marcela and Tony from Enactus were also in attendance, as well as Ki, the second host student. So, a full table. As usual it was great to see them both, Joan and the ever adorable animals. The food was superb, the wine excellent, and the company charming. It is a constant treat to be invited, and I feel very lucky to have such a willing and hospitable host family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment