Sunday 2 March 2014

Electric Cheese...

Yesterday was a day continuing to get ahead with reading before Spring Break. By mid-afternoon I only had a couple of chapters to go and I'd had enough of  Woodrow Wilson for one day. 

So, with an hour before dinner I went to the gym and did a 5km run. Next week I will up the distance I think now that just over 3 miles is much easier to do. 

I ate and then went back to Worcester to watch 'House of Cards' and design some Luminaria bags for Relay, planning to meet up with people later on. At 9:00pm I went to the Goose Nest in Hodson with Sean and Will to a GEO event for a while. Whilst eating I managed to get an electric shock off of Sean's warm melted cheese when I went to dip my finger in it - scientists I call on you to answer why this happened. If it had been microwaved that might have had something to do with it, I have no idea. I do know that wearing woolen jumpers and then slipping on and off a heavy coat is continually giving me some kind of static charge. My main grievance was that the Sprite I was holding at the time of touching the cheese was thrown over myself with my involuntary spasm. 

Afterwards, we went over to KC B where everyone was chilling out with some drinks before heading to O'Connors. Will and I had just opened another when everyone decided to go, so we said that we would meet them there later. Well, we timed it perfectly so that we arrived as everyone was coming out. So, we walked Kristine back to KC and then headed back to campus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment