Wednesday 19 February 2014

The 150th Post...

The 150th blog post comes from a much warmer Maryland. Warmer, but not drier, as I found sprinting (because I do that now) across from the library back to Worcester after doing some printing post-breakfast. The printing in question was some new music that Will was looking for me to play, so I went down to the piano to begin learning it before first class. I should say that the song was 'The Scientist' by Coldplay, which I think I've got down.

Classes were casual throughout the morning. After lunch we finished the day with our next Film Noir, 'Chinatown'. The end was pretty depressive as Striner said it would be. I won't give away any details because it was a great film and I urge you to watch it for yourselves - a young Jack Nicholson in a good guy role. 

The film was over two hours though and with some talk afterwards we ran right up to the 5:00pm deadline. So, Will and I went back to our dorms and changed for the gym straight away. It was boiling in their today as the fans weren't turned on. So, I only ran 3km, but I notched up the speed to keep pushing myself - not too hard, however. The last thing I want is to tear something and ruin my chances of doing the colour run. That, and taking out on my medical insurance. 

Anyway, afterwards we went to dinner and then Shannon and I went over to Sassafras lounge to have Relay meetings. We finished up, you guessed it...at KC B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment