Tuesday 18 February 2014

Proper Piano Playing...

Yesterday I spent some time at the piano trying to get back into reading the music for both hands, rather than simply playing around on it. I've started off with 'Say Something' by 'A Great Big World' as it is slow enough for me to get the hang of the chords. 

After class I went back to Worcester for a short while to Skype home as it was Dad's birthday. So, we opened presents with me on the PC and Tom over Facetime. Then, I joined Will at the gym for three quarters of an hour before dinner. After cutting out at 2.2 miles last run I happily continued through for another mile, which is the equivalent of the 5km in April. When the weather gets more predictable, after a touch more snow last night, I will start running outside. 

Whilst the others went to beat each other up at MMA (Mixed Martial Arts), I returned to the piano for a while. Walking back through Hodson I caught Will getting a sandwich. I sat with him and then went over to Chester to hang out in his room. Sean came back from class and then, like good college students, we sat playing Xbox until 1:30am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment