Saturday 22 February 2014

Monuments Men...

Yesterday was a shorter Friday of classes because of Convocation, which from I can gather is some kind of upper end award ceremony. Anyway, we didn't have our discussion class at 2:30pm, so lunch marked the end of the day. 

Lenka, Will and I went over to KC B to chill out, meaning that I wrote and they slept for a couple of hours. I came back to campus and did some more writing until Sean text me to see if I wanted to do some accompanying on the piano for his singing practice. Naturally I said yes, so went down to the pianos, which are becoming a bit of a home away from home at the moment. We practiced until it was time for dinner, and so headed up to the dining hall. 

On a spur of the moment we went to the cinema to watch the 'Lego Movie'. Arriving there we found that it was already a good chunk of the way through, so we decided on 'Monuments Men' instead. We came out with mixed reviews, but I liked it a lot. 

Sean and I went to buy some drinks and then hung out in Chester for the night, playing on the Xbox and putting on a film. Both of us fell asleep during it, so at 2:30am I wandered back to Worcester for my much welcome bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment