Sunday 9 February 2014

Studying At Sean's...

Today was far more work orientated - after a lie in and some brunch. I went over to Chester with Sean and did some reading for an essay. Will joined us and gradually the rate of work dropped and the mindless internet clip watching increased. Whether there was a correlation with Will's presence and our productivity dropping, I can't say. 

I went back to Worcester for a while to speak with the parents and then I went onto the dining hall for a snack to keep going before family dinner, as the snow set in. Sean left us to do some more work, so Will and I walked over to KC B where Lenka and Danny started cooking carbonara - thanks guys! We chilled out with Shannon, Shana and Ester too, and ate with the Olympics in the background. 

No comments:

Post a Comment