Saturday 15 February 2014

The First Run...

Yesterday was the first essay hand in of the semester, and for the second time this term I went into the library and practically opened the place up to print it off, as none of the staff could make it in on time. 

In between first and second class I took a thank you card down to Cheryl and David's for all they did for my birthday - very late I admit. Nevertheless, I went and spent the time between classes chatting with them both over a mug of tea and Cheryl's amazing baking. 

The day ended routinely, then Sean drove Will and I over to the shops - they need some food/drink and I went over to buy some shorter shorts for the gym as my current pair were too long to run in. We went back to Sean's for a while and then I went to break in my new sports wear. I ran for just over two miles, which I didn't think was too pathetic for my first attempt. I then briskly walked the rest of the three miles, which is what the colour run will be. 

After dinner we came over to Lenka's to chill out - a fort was built. 

No comments:

Post a Comment