Sunday 2 February 2014

Pre-Birthday Weekend...

I hadn't really registered it, but I was informed today that the blog has fallen silent for the past few days. So, a catch up on a pre-birthday weekend. 

Friday rounded off the week of classes and then we spent a quiet evening at KC B, relaxing with the girls and hearing about their things for the sorority events this passed week.

We spent most of Saturday prepping for the Relay For Life Quidditch Tournament. Sean, Morgan and I drove out to Home Depot to get things for the brooms and then on to Walmart for some Potter related snacks. Sufficed to say, it was definitely the most unhealthy day of my life for a long time. After a fried brunch, we had Chick-fil-a for lunch and then I had a burger and fries from the cove in the evening. We then had drinks at Lenka's before heading out to O'Connors.

This morning I realised that a six pack and three fried meals made for a very tender feeling indeed. So, I had a much smaller brunch today. I did some reading in the library for Tuesday and then we went to the grocery store for Superbowl supplies. We set things up at KC B and then relaxed the evening away with the football. It wasn't the most exciting game, but I was rooting for the Seahawks, so I was pleased with the result. A huge thank you to Cheryl and David for supplying me with a chocolate birthday cake capable of feeding over twenty of us with some left over.    

No comments:

Post a Comment