Thursday 20 February 2014

Katri Returns...

Today I headed up to the dining hall for an earlier breakfast so that I could start writing the essay at 8:30am, knowing that I would need all the time I could get if I was to finish before class at 2:30pm. Well, to cut a long story short I managed to print off a first draft to give it to Miller. 

The big hype of the day was that Katri surprised us all by returning on vacation earlier than we had anticipated. So, I had chance to catch up with her over lunch and then meet up again at the gym after class. We had dinner and then I showered, changed and took the shuttle over to KC B. 

I did a bit of writing whilst some people did work and the others came over who were having some drinks before going out to the Fish Whistle. I stayed in, holding out on drinks until at least tomorrow and then Birthday Ball.   

No comments:

Post a Comment