Tuesday 4 February 2014

Adventure Time...

Today was spent predominantly in the dining hall, as I took my laptop up with me at breakfast. I wrote my essay, taking advantage of the free drink - I don't know why I haven't thought to do it before. It also meant that I had chance to see everyone at some point as they came and went for food. 

I had made a lunch date with Marcela at 1:00pm so broke from work to have lunch. We ate and then hung around talking until class with Miller at 2:30pm. After class I went to the library to finish the essay and then Lenka and I went for an earlier dinner. 

This evening we went to KC B where Will continued to show us one of the most bizarre cartoons I've ever seen - 'Adventure Time'. But, despite it looking like what I imagine an acid trip to be, I find myself laughing and strangely hooked on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment