Tuesday 18 February 2014

A Blank Schedule...

Today I had the pleasant surprise of realising that the one class for the day had been cancelled, a detail that I had forgotten until I was half way through my omelette. This meant that I had all day to watch a second documentary for Miller's class, this on the Inca Rebellion, and plan Miller's first paper based on the reading of the Spanish conquest of the Aztec. Both tasks had been carried out shortly after lunch time, which meant that I had the afternoon to do with as I wished. 

So, I played the piano for a while and then donned my gold-plated gym shorts for the day's exercise. Having originally intended to go to the gym every couple of days or so, I have decided on going every day to ensure that I maintain the routine. It also means that I can more easily afford to miss busier days, such as this Saturday with the Birthday Ball. I ran 5km, cycled and intense 8km, and then finished with 100 sit ups - by far the most exhausting work out so far, and, therefore, the most satisfying. I already feel more energetic just walking around campus.

I gave myself plenty of time to get back to Worcester and shower, instead of going straight to the dining hall and making for pungent company. I also watched half of the fifth episode of 'House of Cards' before going up for food. From the dining hall we went over to KC B and watched the next episode of 'Black Sails' - keeping up with both of my current shows. Arriving back to Worcester earlier than usual, I watched the remaining half of 'House of Cards', before resting up my well worked legs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment