Monday 24 February 2014

Back To Work And Working Out...

Today was another standard Monday, without sounding too boring - not everyday can be brimming with exciting events, especially following this weekend. I spent some time mentally planning out how I will go about the high volume of reading that is quickly taking the place of essays in the upcoming weeks. 

After classes, lots of us did return to the gym after several days away drinking, eating cake and lazing around. Even though I pushed myself a bit further today with speed and incline on the run, I certainly felt the past few inactive days. However, after the run and sit ups, I feel limber once more and will no doubt be in a better condition tomorrow. 

This evening, I showered after dinner and then went over to relax at Lenka's, where people did some reading, writing papers and I did some writing myself - the fun kind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment