Wednesday 12 February 2014

So, I Like Gym Now...

You'll all be glad to hear that the shower situation has resolved itself over the past couple of days, and normality has returned. 

Yesterday I spent the morning in the dining hall with my laptop as I did last week. The result of nearly six hours work was a near complete essay. Lenka and I went to class after lunch only to sit for a few minutes watching the assigned video buffer and freeze. So, the wifi failing us, class was dismissed and we returned to the dining hall to re-join Wilson and finish our work. 

The big news of the day was that at 5:15pm I did the one thing I thought and said I would never do. So, I like gym now...cuz that's like my life now *flicks head to one side*. But in all seriousness, I decided that I would go in for the Colour Run with everyone else, so I need to actually work on running - or at least jogging 5km.

After the gym, we had dinner and then whilst I lent my laptop to Lenka and Shannon to watch a French romcom in East Hall basement, I went over to Chester to play the Xbox with Sean and Will.  

No comments:

Post a Comment