Thursday 6 February 2014

Trainspotting...

Today I followed Tuesday's routine of taking my work up to the dining hall. I left briefly to check-in at the GEO for the Spring semester, and then returned start pointing some initial ideas down for an essay. 

After class, I came back to Worcester to do laundry, so I have a fresh bed tonight, which is always a bonus! Lenka came by to have a nap, as is her custom, and then we headed up to dinner. Fish and proper chips was a nice surprise tonight. 

This evening, we went to B and flicked on some of the winter Olympics whilst we decided what film we were going to watch. After much debating and false starts, we settled on Trainspotting, which admittedly wasn't the upbeat addition to our watching schedule that we had planned. But, in my opinion it was a very good film - I did have to strain to hear some of it at times over the groans and squeals of the others. Either way, it's another classic ticked off the list.  

No comments:

Post a Comment