Tuesday 1 April 2014

The Sunshine Of Spring...

At long last, yesterday brought the first true day of spring. After breakfast I walked down to Walgreens to pick up a toothbrush having mistakenly thrown away one the night before, thinking that I had a new one already. I also picked up a broom to sweep out the growing levels of dust, dirt and debris that gets swept in from the corridor. By the time these errands were done it was time to start classes for the day. 

After first class I spent the time compiling the bibliography for my Civil War essay, which is always a time consuming task, but I'd rather get to the end of the essay on Thursday (hopefully) and just added it in rather than have to write it then. 

Once all classes were done, it being such a nice day and needing to pick up a couple of things, I decided to take a walk into town down to the river and back up. Despite the warmth, I thought that the gym was necessary, so I ran an intense 4km in twenty minutes - well, at least I thought it felt pretty intense. 

The evening was spent with Sean and Will in Chester, just relaxing whilst the other two did work, briefly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment