Wednesday 2 April 2014

Pizza And A Film...

Today I finished off the second half of 'Jesuit Relations' for Miller's class, which I have decided to write my last essay of the year on. The book recounts Jesuit missionaries in New France (French Canada), which fits in nicely with family travels later in the year. To finish off the day, in film class we watched a rom-com classic - 'Sleepless in Seattle'. Watching it again, I recognise an awful lot of actors that would appear in many things later on. 

After classes I went to the gym for an hour before lunch, completing a quick one mile run to warm up my legs before a very sweaty ten miles on the bike. 

This evening was the penultimate Relay meeting before the big night next Friday. Having sorted out the planning and prep for the event, I went over to KC to watch 'Up' with some pizza and cider. 

No comments:

Post a Comment