Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter!...

Unlike what I heard from home, Easter Sunday has been sunny and warm, if a bit breezy. After a lazy start, I changed into smart clothes and made my way over to KC where Will and Lenka were getting ready also for your Easter meal out with Sean and his friend, Lindsey. Sean picked us up at quarter to three and then we drove out to Rock Hall, where he had made a reservation for a late lunch at a very nice little restaurant. It being a buffet, we ate as much as we could and then went down to the water for some photos by the bay. (Photos to come)

Model shoot finished, we headed back to campus where I collected my laptop and went back over to KC to Skype home for the holiday. Having caught up I went back and relaxed with some writing in Worcester. Later on the plates of food were wearing off so I headed for Mondo's and a late snack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment