Wednesday 9 April 2014

A Marathon Of A Movie...

Today was one of those rare occasions, even less common than a blue moon, when I slept in past my alarm. So, it was a later breakfast and a short stint at the piano before first class. To finish the day we rounded off our Supernatural Romance genre for film class with the suitably lengthy, three hour long 'Meet Joe Black'. Afterwards I did some reading for Miller tomorrow and then headed up for dinner. 

This evening was the last Relay committee meeting in which we made final arrangements and preparations for Friday. After so much built up, it's suddenly come round to the home run of setting everything up. Afterwards I took the shuttle to KC, where I did a bit more reading and relaxed with some writing after a long day of class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment