Monday 7 April 2014

Return Of The Iron Throne...

The sad news of the day was that, like that depressing scene in Mary Poppins when Dick Van Dyke's pavement art washes away with the rain, after a day of wet weather there is virtually no evidence of the Relay chalk work from yesterday. But, to try and silver-line these clouds we did get photos, and there has been a considerable leap in likes and feedback on the Facebook page since we did it. 

Today I finally had chance to put my laundry on to dry after breakfast. In the meantime I went down to the piano and started trying to practice a song requested by Lenka, which hopefully won't take too long to learn as she printed me off the easy version of the music.

At the end of the day I went back to Worcester for a while and then headed down to the gym, having not run a 5km for a while. The good news is that despite a slightly persistent cramp in my side after a couple of miles, there was no leg aching. 

This evening I went over to KC and watched the much anticipated TV premiere that aired yesterday; this Storm of Swords...this Clash of Kings...this Feast of Crows...this Game of Thrones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment