Wednesday 16 April 2014

House of Thrones And Game Of Cards, Wait...

Yesterday was a quieter day for workload because Striner has shortened the last couple of film essays because their deadlines are so close together. One is already out of the way, but the second took far less planning, with half the number of pages to fill. So, to fill the rest of my time in the dining hall before class, I did some book work and then had lunch with Sean. 

Following class, I went to the piano for a while and then did some relaxing and catching up with 'House of Cards' in the time before dinner. Afterwards, I dealt with my bedding in the laundry, which left me with a fresh clean bed - always a great way to finish off a day. Totally hooked as the series rises to its climax, I watched another episode of house of cards before going over to KC to catch up with the second episode of 'Game of Thrones'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment