Tuesday 1 April 2014

An Ailing Addison...

Today I planned the Civil War essay as I intended throughout the morning. In the run up to class I chatted with people in the dining hall for a while before playing the piano for a bit and then going to class. 

This afternoon, I went to the business office to top up my print balance with the upcoming final run of essays and articles to be read for Miller. That done, I hung out in Chester common room until dinner, wanting to give Addison and his fever plenty of space. I watched the first half of a 'House of Cards' until I let the ailing wifi get the better of me.

After dinner I spent the rest of the evening and into the night in the library doing some writing to get away from essays and class reading for a while. I may try to watch the second half of that episode.  

No comments:

Post a Comment