Saturday 26 April 2014

Booking Inter Railing...

Today was a very relaxing day indeed. After a lie in I went to brunch, where I found Eoin. When Sean finished with his last campus tour he joined me. With clear skies and the sun shining down, we moved out onto the balcony and spent half an hour chatting, relaxing and enjoying the warmth. 

At 2:00pm, having doing some writing, I Facetimed Cambridge to discuss inter railing arrangements with Tom, Grace and Saoirse. So, after much discussing most of the hostels are now booked, the trains have been timetabled in, and the flights home chosen. 

This afternoon, I met up with Will and Lenka and we went to the Chester 5 to watch the new 'Captain America' film. I'm not an avid superhero fan, so I won't go crazy about the plot line and character portrayals, but I liked it. 

This evening I did more writing and had a quiet night after O'Connor's yesterday. I also need to be up for a day out to the baseball in Baltimore - post and photos to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment