Tuesday 8 April 2014

Random Inspiration...

This morning I planned out the second film essay of the year, which felt slightly weird because I made the notes on the films back in February. But, it didn't take long to get back into the right frame of mind to write on the title 'Knowledge is Power' in Film Noir. 

After Miller's class Lenka and I went to a talk on the Civil War for some extra credit. By the time it was over with the questioning that followed, it was getting on for 6:30pm. So, after a brief play of the piano I went up to the dining hall where we started trying to make some more concrete ideas for what we will do with our month of travel at the end of the year. 

This evening, keeping Lenka company at KC and struck with some random inspiration, I decided to write a poem on the centenary of the First World War. If anyone is in anyway interest it is on my Facebook wall and I will add it as an additional post after this one. Following some random writing, I carried on with more of the latest book - now over 30,000 words through, so it's slowly getting there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment