Sunday 30 March 2014

Happy Mothers' Day...

This morning, it being Mothers' Day, I skyped home from KC, which I discovered has amazing wifi compared to Worcester - one more reason for me to hang out there. With that done, I went across to the dining hall to have some brunch and then played the piano for a while. 

Later in the afternoon I returned to KC, and Lenka and I walked down to Walgreens and ACME in truly miserable weather, where we met up with Will and bought ingredients for tonight's family dinner, with Sean and Eoin. Whilst Will and Lenka worked on the spaghetti bolognese, I prepared the timeless classic, ciabatta garlic bread with homemade garlic butter to keep us going. After the roaring hoorah that the bread recieved, the bolognese had a lot to live up to, but I must say that Will came through in flying colours. 

So, well fed and dry once more I caught the shuttle back and chilled out at Sean's a while, watching the last bit of the last Harry Potter that was on TV. Tomorrow promises sunshine and warmer weather, which I think I speak for everyone when I say, I cannot wait for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment