Thursday 3 April 2014

Morale And Music...

With all reading done for my essays and another one knocked on the head today, it's starting to feel like we're on the home straight, which is simultaneously pleasing and scary. But, I won't even venture down that avenue of reflection. Today's essay, the second of my Civil War course, was titled 'The Driving Power and Depressive Force of Morale during the American Civil War', using those soldier's letters I planned with on Tuesday.

Aside from work, I went to the piano and began working on a new song idea with a couple more finalised, although I wouldn't be confident with any of them to share via an audio file. Not yet, anyway. I did a bit of writing and reviewed what I got down the other night in the library. 

This evening I went over to KC with Sean, where we spent the evening discussing future travel plans with Lenka and meeting up later this summer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment