Monday 14 April 2014

A Greenhouse Gym...

This morning the laundry was due again, although I could swear that I only did a couple of days a go - time flies. In between first and second class I rang my Granddad to wish him a happy 80th birthday, which was nice to catch up and hear the voice of home. 

After classes I played the piano a short while and then hit the gym, which was sweltering because apparently 26'C and bright sunshine hitting a glass-fronted room isn't hot enough to turn on the AC. So, I only ran two and a half miles and did a bit on the mats, not wanting to over do it in the final run up to the colour run this Saturday. 

This evening I spent some time chilling out with Will in Chester and then came back to Worcester to catch up with 'House of Cards', which I have been neglecting of late. But, given what happened in the last episode (season 2 episode 8), not giving away any spoilers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment