Monday 2 September 2013

The Start Of The Second Week...

Another long Monday of classes today, but 'Trouble in Paradise' was an amusing film with which to end the day. Reading has reverted back to 'Grapes of Wrath' and after two and a half hours in the library I am coming up on the half way mark. 

Tomorrow I think I will start planning the first paper of the year, which feels horribly early as I would still be on holiday back home, but come November the deadlines will arrive thick and fast so I should get a head start. 

To break up the workload tomorrow I have penciled in another squash game, this time with Caitlin, after Miller's class and lunch. I'm even considering getting more than one set of sports wear, which feels slightly daunting, but unlike home all the facilities are free so I might as well use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment