Thursday 26 September 2013

The First Assessment...

Sufficed to say, I was clearly making a storm in a tea cup about the quiz today - one question, ten minutes and then leave half an hour early. That's why we love Ken Miller (and thanks, Phaedra). 

After class, me and Sam had an early lunch and then I went back to Worcester to let the food go down before playing squash. I was pleased that after an intense hour I still didn't feel the need to take a breather and if I hadn't needed to get to the Relay for Life table, I'd have kept going - a very small step for man I know, but it was gratifying all the same having known how tough I'd have found it at the start of the year. 

Over dinner we discussed in some detail about doing a group fancy dress, Game Of Thrones style, and for those of you thinking, I thought Sherlock Holmes was on the cards, he still is. You need to remember that here in the US it is Halloweek to celebrate the holiday. It has been decided that I will be going as Lord Petyr Baelish (Littlefinger). 

No comments:

Post a Comment