Wednesday 11 September 2013

Midday Music...

Back onto 'Grapes of Wrath' today after a few days break and with 100 pages to go I'm on the home straight (I think). After the first class I read for a while and then, having emailed the music department, went over to Gibson to where rooms of vacant pianos were waiting. So, I broke up the day with twenty minutes of playing, which after nearly a month of playing not touching a musical instrument, was a really good. I think I will fit into my ever-growing schedule and make it a regular session just to get away from the laptop. 

This evening I headed to the library with Sam, Lenka and Ester to read some more before reverting to some writing. Now I have an RA meeting upstairs in the common room that I never knew existed, and then to bed. Sleeping past my alarm this morning told me that I need an earlier night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment