Monday 16 September 2013

Grapes Of Faff...



Today consisted of classes as usual, forty-five minutes of piano playing, the musical '42nd Street', some book stuff, but most importantly...Grapes of Wrath, or the Grapes of Faff as I have come to call it, is finished!!! 

Yes, these past weeks I'm sure you have been apprehensively reading the posts, waiting for the final announcement, biting your nails and ever wondering when I would be able to finally close on Steinbeck. Well my friends, the wait is over and so is one of the longest reads of my life and to celebrate finishing I made a trip over to Walgreen's with Caitlin for some shower gel and deodorant - classy I know. Now, I can turn my attention to more pressing reading for class tomorrow, but I think it will wait until morning. For the moment, I'm going to kick back, relax and watch some TV.  


No comments:

Post a Comment