Saturday 21 September 2013

Game of Trones...

A very lazy day today, although I was still up and showering at 8:30am before a later brunch - with peoples' parents here for the weekend they are clearly making more effort with the food. 

At 1:30pm, we went into Chestertown to Bookplate, where I could have bought most of the shop, but I only came away with one book. After getting a drink at Play It Again Sam's and bumping into Fran and her parents, we walked down to the waterfront to watch the cardboard boat race. Impressively half the boats stayed afloat and finished the race. 


Then, we made our way back to campus, where I tidied things away from last night and spent some time making the video for 'Homecoming...' 

Dinner was earlier at 5:45pm, but that didn't stop us sitting around and talking until 7:30pm, where we were greeted by a drenching downpour as we left. Hanging around under the marquee until the weather eased, we went over to Adele's where I was introduced to Game of Thrones (Trones, for Eoin), and after two episodes I can safely say that I have enough to be watching in the upcoming weeks. With Addison in bed this post is coming to you from Hodson and as I have just seen the others go into the nest, I think I will join them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment