Tuesday 10 September 2013

Sunshine And Squash...

Washington College's Photo
Today began as a subdued affair. Not in the mood to do any work and with class cancelled, I filled the morning with a bit of writing and half-hearted essay planning and reviewing. At noon I made my way down to Martha Washington Square along with over 500 others. President Reiss and the local vicar gave brief talks and there was a minute's reflection and the ringing of the campus bell. 

After lunch I headed down to the JFC and spent an hour doing some squash practice before I was joined by Caitlin and Dale for another hour and a half of playing, all of which helped to take my mind off things and I felt somewhat brighter afterwards. I returned to Worcester in over 30'C and welcome shower later, I Skyped parents whilst I had some free time before dinner. For the rest of the evening we relaxed and chatted in Hodson before turning in after a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment