Tuesday 17 September 2013

Fending Off The Germs...

Today has felt very unproductive in terms of college work, which is why I felt guilty and started reading for a paper in the library at 9:30pm until 11:00pm. However, it was very nice to chill out and get into The Good Wife on the say so of Eoin, and put my mind off work until the two first drafts to be returned tomorrow. 

Not wanting to be shut in a small confined space with Caitlin's cold germs, I played squash for an hour by myself, which was a very good workout; just me, the ball and the wall with Nickleback and the Red Hot Chili Peppers for company.

After dinner, some of us headed down to the GEO for games and pizza for cultural ambassadors, before I resigned myself to moving to Miller to read up on Roosevelt and the New Deal. Now more than ever I'm surrounded by the sick and snotty, and I am in some denial that my slightly sore throat is nothing more than the need for a drink. 

On the way back to Worcester I found Dale and Caitlin studying in Hodson, so I joined them to listen about some incomprehensible science and the A+ that Caitlin got in her medieval history test purely because of the information I gave to her - I guess the degree is worth something!

No comments:

Post a Comment