Wednesday 25 September 2013

Building A Blog...

Much of yesterday was spent creating a new blog for Relay For Life so that messages and information can be sent out to non-members more easily. When I have had the all clear for it then I will link it through this blog too. 

Having not played squash for a week due to my cold, it was good to get back onto the court. I was going to play alone, assuming that everyone had classes, but running into Caitlin on my way to the fitness centre, she said that she was free and heading that way, so we played a few games. 

I had to leave a bit earlier than usual because I had to man the Relay For Life table in Hodson for half an hour, but as no one was filling the 30 minutes that followed, I stayed on from 4:00pm-5:00pm, adding to the blog. 

Before eating I did the last few amendments for Friday's paper and I added to notes for the quiz tomorrow. After dinner, me and Lenka went back to Shannon's where we spent the evening watching Game Of Thrones and discussing writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment