Wednesday 25 September 2013

The Mid-Week Hurdle...

Today out of class was spent revising for the quiz tomorrow, which is very small and should be simple enough (touch wood), but as it's the first assessment here at Washington College, I want to get it right - some piano was also played.

I also spent some time complaining to an online costume company, asking why I had paid for a costume that had never been dispatched. But, I have a refund for the original costs and the outfit has been re-ordered at a lower cost courtesy of a deal they now have on. Here's a clue to the persona I shall be taking on this Halloween. Enough said? 

This evening was the first bi-weekly meeting for Relay For Life and after I managed to locate the room, we discussed upcoming events, scheduling and identified committee meeting times. So, with the all clear for their blog I will now link it through this one and begin publicising it. http://takeastandrfl.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment