Thursday 12 September 2013

Open Mic Night...

Today was a productive one. After breakfast with Marcela I did two loads of laundry while I began on my first paper for Hollywood Film. Then it was time for Miller's class and lunch before returning to write some more and dry the clothes before squash with Caitlin. As we were walking back I finally got to see some British summer after a very humid start - warm rain is a real novelty. I typed up the last sentence of the paper just before dinner, at which we saw a pretty decent lightning display from the dining hall window as the storm rolled in. 

After dinner some of us headed downstairs and spent the rest of the evening in the Egg for the open mic night, which was a really good night to chill out, hear some good music and generally unwind after a long day. I finally clicked into plans this weekend, when a group of us are going down to Ocean City where Fran has a place for us to stay - thanks Fran! Here's hoping the hot weather holds out until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment