Sunday 8 September 2013

Set Sat Navs For Seven Springs...

This is the first of the three retrospective posts I will do from Friday-Sunday. Friday itself was a very long day. Before the first class of the day I had finished my first paper and done the laundry so that I had enough things to take with me for the weekend. 

After my first class I packed and took the suitcase down to the JFC, unsure if the discussion class at the end of the day would run too close to 4:30pm when we were set to leave. Before the film discussion was lunch and gladly, the class itself was over by 3:30pm, which gave me some time to pick up things I had forgotten and then head down to the JFC to fill out some paperwork and board the minibuses. 

The journey to Seven Springs Resort took about four hours with a brief rest stop once we were in the hills. Following trip tradition, we stopped at Pizza Hut a short way from the resort, before arriving at the hotel at around 10pm. Me, Sam, Lenka and Eoin took a room and happily got some rest before the early start on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment