Wednesday 23 October 2013

Untitled...

Yesterday was spent reading up for discussion classes at the end of this week so that I have nothing to do when my parents are down. I did have the soul-destroying realisation that I spent an hour reading a chapter that was for last week's class, but having thrown the book at the wall in frustration, I got on with what had to be done.

After Miller's class, I caught up with Homeland and began another episode of Boardwalk Empire. I also did an hour stint on the relay table, making a few dollars on wristbands - every little bit helps. Tonight is 'Kick Off!' so that will be where we can really boost awareness. Now, I need to read for tomorrow's discussion class and hopefully get some notes down for the essay at the same time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment