Thursday 24 October 2013

Jedediah Meth-Head...

Lots of small tasks done today outside of class. I did laundry after breakfast, read some last bits in Black Hawk for discussion class, wrote a letter home to Sara after going to find my package of envelopes myself after the post room neglected to email me, gave the borrowed video camera back to the library, printed off a first-draft essay, and went to Walgreens to get some supplies.


After dinner, we went over to the basement of East Hall for some pumpkin carving. As usual there was a great array of faces and as Lenka had never done it before, I let her dictate what ours would look like. Sufficed to say, it was our most beautiful creation, dubbed Jedediah the meth-head

We took the pumpkins back to KC and chilled out with some wine and The Walking Dead - I am struggling to see how they have made three seasons out of this. Now, with everything done for the rest of the week, I will get some rest before the long Friday of classes and seeing parents when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment