Wednesday 9 October 2013

Packing Preparations...

Today felt like a big hurdle to jump before we set out for New York in the morning. I have not yet decided whether I will take my laptop. If so, I will do a post each night and upload the day's photos as we go along. Sadly, the one thing I will be taking is my stack of notecards for the midterm on Tuesday, but I won't let them weigh down the trip.

Back in Worcester, I am about to turn in for as much rest as possible before a long day tomorrow. I have packed most things, ensured that my funds can withstand a certain degree of shopping, and skyped the family throughout the day as I won't have chance to do so until next week. 

This evening we went over to Kent Crossing for a while and then went over to the German suite in Chester to celebrate Oktoberfest with beer, pretzels and authentic German beer-drinking music. 

Now, the camera battery is charged, an array of chargers are in and after looking at the forecast, the raincoat is out ready - Not that a little rain would stop any hardy Brit from enjoying himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment