Tuesday 8 October 2013

Sprint For The Sunset...

A key part of today was finding out about the midterm next Tuesday. It sounds straight forward enough (touch wood) and a high five between me and Sam for coming up with two possible exam questions that Miller thought were good enough to include on exam papers in the future. 

Outside of Miller's class I played squash for an hour as I haven't played for a week and I won't get to play again until this time next week - because of New York! 

During dinner I noticed the sun setting on the building out the window, so I headed to Worcester to grab the camera and ran over towards the stadium to snap it before the sun went down. Apparently the one thing that will get me sprinting in public is the promise of a good photo. 

After dinner, I went over to Shannon's with Sam, Lenka, Ester, Eoin and Pip to watch some TV and play cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment