Thursday 3 October 2013

So Many Notecards...

Breakfast was unusually quiet today, but I had Sam as company for a change. The bonus was also that there was no queue at the omelette bar, so after a little persuasion I had two to take advantage of their availability. That and a jam topped cinnamon and raisin bagel meant that come lunchtime I was still not hungry. 

So, I skipped lunch and continued in the library with writing notecards for the midterm, which has taken up nearly all of the day. At mid-afternoon I skyped the home to catch them in the evening before they went to bed and Tom left for uni tomorrow - I refrained from pointing out that whilst he is just about to go to uni I have already written three papers, taken a quiz and written revision for an exam. I also helped do some testing for an app, 'Squares', that he has put to market, which I am pretty addicted to already. 

Rewinding slightly, my ethernet cable came this morning, so I could watch the rest of Homeland without any buffering and in perfect picture quality, which was a great relief after the torment of the first half.

After dinner, I went back to the library and printed the second essay for tomorrow and then did a couple more hours of notecards. Now, with them all practically done, I will give my brain a rest and watch the beginning of season two of GOT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment