Wednesday 16 October 2013

The Fish Whistle...

Today I focused on sorting out my online networking through Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter and to link everything and make it all work better together. 

After classes Shannon and I did our posters for Relay with a breast cancer theme for this month's awareness. Before going to the meeting however, we went down to the Fish Whistle to have dinner with Sam and his parents who are over from Australia. A huge thank you to them for the meal and inviting us to them whenever we want. Now that I have had the food I won't hesitate to take my folks there when they're down next week.

The RFL meeting was wrapped up quickly and then I went over to Kent Crossing to see Fran and Samson the puppy that she was bringing over with her - he's mostly Yorkie and a little Chiwawa. 

On the way to KC Shannon needed to fill up her car, so with Pip as well, we went to Rofo's where we picked up some Ben &Jerry's - I went for Cinnamon Buns, which was great and the rest of it is now residing in Shannon's freezer for when I next want it. It is clearly labelled and I know how much I had by the way, for anyone who feels like binging on it whilst I'm not there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment