Tuesday 29 October 2013

A New Coat...

With many deadlines on the horizon, I'm back to juggling work for different assignments. Before class I began researching for the World War II paper and afterwards, I read in the car for the upcoming Early Republic discussion class on slavery. 

Having met up with parents after class, we headed out to buy some walking boots with a predicted cold and snowy winter. As is so often the case when I'm shoe shopping, however, they had some boots I liked, but not in my size. So, to compensate, I was treated to a new winter coat after my current coat of five years is starting to give up the go. 

I came back to campus in time to join the others for dinner and then we went over to Lenka's to chill out with some Game of Thrones, which we have been neglecting lately. Sean came round for a while, which was good as we haven't seen him in some time, and then Shannon, Eoin and Pip joined us. 

Working around Lenka's suite mate raising the thermostat to near tropical conditions, we had a relaxing evening after a busy start to the week, with many plans in the works for the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment