Thursday 17 October 2013

American Horror Story...

A very relaxed morning watching Modern Family before I realised that I had some reading to do for Miller. I crammed it well though, and Stringer's course content is currently running alongside Miller's so I was relatively well-versed in what we were talking about anyway. No midterm grades as of yet, so I'm assuming that we'll hear something next Tuesday. 

This afternoon I went to the pianos and then created an outline for what the plan of my film essay would be (if that makes any sense). Now I know how I will set out the essay, I need to spend tomorrow planning what will be written in it. 

After dinner we went over to KC to watch American Horror Story, which is...interesting. I'm not sure I really get dead people interacting and being with the living as if they were still alive and I don't really get to know the characters well enough before they are disposed of by their house. Anyway, I'm sure I'll be seeing more of it in the future and it may grow on me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment