Tuesday 18 March 2014

St Paddy's Day...

Yesterday was yet another snow day...in the middle of March. Around 4 inches fell overnight and college closed for a fourth day this semester. However, I was determined to make good on this free day to get a start on the heap of work for these upcoming weeks. 

After drying my clothes from Spring Break and beforehand, I rounded off the first half of an essay that I started before the break and then turned my attention to the paper due next Tuesday. So, returning to the dining hall routine, I went to Hodson and spent the rest of the time until lunch writing up an essay plan. After pausing for food, I did some more work until the library opened up at 3:00pm.

Shifting locations, I printed off a couple of articles I had to read for Miller and highlighted through them before dinner. After food I changed into my green shirt and jumper before going over to Will's. We hung out for a while and then walked over to KC where we had some drinks before spending the rest of the night at a St Paddy themed O'Connor's.

No comments:

Post a Comment