Friday 28 March 2014

Noah And Rain...

We rounded off the week with warmer weather for a change, but accompanied by some rain, which will continue throughout the weekend. But, looking ahead it appears that the cold weather is finally behind us. 

Classes passed routinely and at the end of the day I went over to KC to get my rucksack, having left my laptop and other things at Lenka's yesterday. Whilst Lenka napped, as is her custom, Will and I watched 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind', and cleaned up the apartment of empty cans, bottles and glasses.

After dinner, Shannon, Eoin, Lenka, Will and I headed over to the Chester 5 to watch a movie. Whilst Shannon and Eoin settled on 'Diversion', the three of us went into 'Noah', which I liked - the effects in particular were stunning. Having gone out last night, it was a more relaxed rest of the evening now watching some 'House of Cards'.

No comments:

Post a Comment