Monday 24 March 2014

Mum's Birthday...

Well, after another weekend away it was back to classes today, finishing up with Hitchcock's classic, 'Vertigo'. Outside of the classroom, I finished editing and printed off Miller's essay to be handed in tomorrow. At lunch I Skyped home for Mum's birthday and to catch them up with everything that has been happening since Spring Break. 

After classes I played the piano for a while and then went to the gym for the most pressing run I've done so far, which isn't massively fast: 5km at 7mph and a 1.5 incline. But, seeing as it took 23 minutes and when I first started this semester I was taking 10 minutes longer, I feel it is somewhat of an achievement. 

This evening I hung out with Will and Sean in Chester, and spent a guys night playing Xbox, eating ice cream and crisps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment